Today everyone is looking for diet and detox recipe which help them to lose weight and help them to maintain good skin so I have come up with this Refreshing Sabja drink which helps you to lose some inches and help to achieve good and beautiful skin.
Sabja seeds have become superfood these days. It’s great for weight loss they are rich in antioxidant which helps in weight loss and helps to maintain skin texture. Sabja seeds or basil seeds look like chia seeds only. We mostly use them for making faludaa but today I am going to make a healthy drink or sharbat with sabja and along with some other herbs like mint leaves, fresh basil leaves, ginger, and jaggery. This herb has many health benefits and we have added jaggery which is a good source of iron and much better than white sugar If you want you can take honey instead of jaggery. We have added lemon juice also which is rich in vitamin c and help in increasing absorption of iron.
I am adding Kesar water as well which is good for blood purification and help to get a glowing skin, we are not saying that you will get fair skin because everyone wants healthy and glowing skin instead of fair skin. All these ingredients we have added in this recipe will help you to get your desire.
These drinks for best in boosting the immune system and maintain blood sugar level and relieve acidity and heartburn. These seeds may help you to lose belly fat along with some kind of exercises.
Ingredients: For 2 full large size glass
- Sabja ( Basil seeds): Soaked 2 tablespoon
- Lemon juice: freshly squeezed: 4 tablespoon
- Some mint leaves
- Some fresh basil leaves ( optional )
- Grated ginger: 1 tablespoon
- Grated jaggery or soak in the little amount of water: as per your taste
- Kesar water or saffron water ( soaked Kesar 3-4 strand in water for 30 minutes )
- Ice cubes
Method: How to make Sabja drink :
- Take a mixer jar to add ice cubes mint leaves grated ginger and jaggery, Kesar water and lemon juice and grind till a smooth paste.
Let’s see how to serve :
- Take a serving glass to add a spoon full of prepare paste one spoon of sabja seeds and chilled water lastly add tears basil leave and served chill.
Note: We are not recommending this drink for pregnant women or anyone who has any medical conditions, consult your doctor before taking
Have Questions About This Recipe? Comment Below And I’ll Answer Them!
I am always checking my blog for new comments
So If you have any query please feel free to comment and I will pop back on and answer them as soon as possible!
Comment below now!