Mouthwatering Paneer Butter Masala also is known as Paneer makhani. Its one of the everyone’s favorite recipe. If you like Paneer I am sure you would love this Paneer Butter Masala. I can just live on Paneer. Whenever I want to eat something special I always prefer to make Paneer Butter Masala. Even though in the restaurants you may get little sweeter taste but I don’t prefer to make sweeter.
In this recipe today I am going to use onion, garlic along with some other spices If you don’t like to add onion, garlic you can avoid adding them. You can add some more tomatoes in the form puree or kaju paste to thicken the gravy.
Here I am not using tomato ketchup I am using only fresh tomato puree but If you want to make little sweeter you can add a spoon full of tomato ketchup It’s up to you. I have added a lot of fresh cream here, you can use homemade or packed one whatever is available.
You can prepare this recipe whenever your guest arrived or whenever you want to eat. If you planning to throw a party then you can keep this recipe in the main course. It can be served with Naan, Paratha, kulcha, puree, Jeera rice or even your choice of bread or rice.
- Oil – 4 tablespoon
- Paneer -250 gm – cut into small pieces
- Butter – 1 small cube
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tablespoon
- Coriander powder – 1 tablespoon
- Red Kashmiri Mirch – 1/2 tablespoon
- Garam masala – 1/2 tablespoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Fresh cream – as per taste
- Green Capsicum – 1 medium size – cut into small pieces
Ingredients for grinding
- Onion – 2 medium sizes roughly chopped
- Garlic cloves – 4
- Ginger – 1 small pieces
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tablespoon
Grind above all ingredients and make a fine paste
1 bowl of fresh tomato puree – ( take 2 medium sizes of tomato and blend into a mixer jar )
Method: How to make Paneer Butter Masala :
- First of all heat oil in a kadai, Once the oil is hot add cumin seeds let it get splutter.
- Add prepared paste and saute till the oil get separated.
- There after add above all masalas turmeric powder, Red chili, Coriander powder and garam masala and saute for 1 min.
- After 1 min add tomato puree and roast above all the masala along with tomato puree till oil get separated from the masala.
- Add capsicum along with 1 spoon of butter ( optional )
- Then cook for 2 min with lid kept on.
- Add paneer along with fresh cream and stir carefully and let it cook for 5 more min and its done your Paneer Butter Masala is almost ready.
- Finally garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
⇒ Please check out also Matar Paneer Masala
Have Questions About This Recipe? Comment Below And I’ll Answer Them!
I am always checking my blog for new comments
So If you have any query please feel free to comment and I will pop back on and answer them as soon as possible!
Comment below now!