We all love Ice creams but If you conscious about your health then Its difficult to have Ice cream very often. I have come with this Homemade Protein Ice Cream. Most Importantly this recipe does not use either sugar or any protein powder. We have used all natural ingredients which are easily available near you. This Homemade Protein Ice Cream recipe is perfect for kids as well. You can have ice cream during breakfast, Post lunch or dinner.
Let’s see the Ingredients :
- Chikoo : 3 peeled and cut in pieces
- Oats: 2 Tablespoon(oatmeal)
- Milk powder: 2 tablespoon
- Condensed milk: 2 tablespoon
- Pistachio: 6-7 or even more
- Almond: 6-7 or even more you can take
- Pumpkin seeds: 1 tablespoon
- Walnut: 3-4
- Vanilla essence: 1/2 teaspoon
- Whole milk: 1 cup or as needed
Method: How to make Homemade Protein Ice cream:
- Take a mixer jar combined Chikoo, Oats and all dry fruits ( pistachio, Almond, walnut, oats ) grind it until it becomes powder.
- Now add milk powder, condensed milk and whole milk as required and similarly add vanilla essence.
- Finally grind all together until we get a smooth paste. Now your ice cream is almost ready and now pour into the container or mold and freeze it in the fridge for 7-8 hrs even more or until Ice cream gets ready to eat.
- Now you can enjoy your protein Ice cream.
Health benefits Of Homemade Protein Ice Cream :
- We have included chikoo which has a good source of dietary fibre and antioxidant.
- Pistachio, almond, walnut provides good sources of protein and various nutrients.
- Oat and Pumpkin seeds helps in lower the cholesterol levels in the blood and furthermore they has high antioxidant properties.
Watch Video for Protein Ice cream
Have Questions About This Recipe? Comment Below And I’ll Answer Them!
I am always checking my blog for new comments
So If you have any query please feel free to comment and I will pop back on and answer them as soon as possible!
Comment below now!