Most of us we know that whenever we talk about healthy eating, these two vegetable carrot and beetroot first comes in our mind. If you want to eat something healthy and tasty you must include this ‘Carrot Beetroot Sabzi’.
They are not only good for weight loss but also provide enough nutrients and energy to the body when you cook them they are very easy to digest. Most people don’t really like to eat beetroot despite that they know it’s good for their body.
Initially, when I was thinking about making this recipe I was afraid that this may not taste good but now it’s really become one of my favorite side dishes. Now I can have it on everyday schedule even in my home everyone love this recipe.
Carrot beetroot Sabzi is one of those sabzis which does not require a lot of spices. I have made it by using very less oil and spices because it’s taste best with minimum masala (spices).
Usually, kids Don’t like to eat carrot and beetroot but if you make the way I’m making this recipe your kids will start liking. I’m using here orange carrot because you can get orange carrot throughout the year and they are little less sweet than the red one.
Serving idea for Carrot Beetroot Sabzi –
Carrot Beetroot Sabzi can be served with roti or paratha or even with dal rice and also can be served as a side dish.
Ingredients of making Carrot Beetroot Sabzi for (4people) :
- Beetroot: 2 medium sizes finely chopped.
- Carrot: 2 medium sizes finely chopped.
- Oil-2 tablespoon.
- Cumin seeds -1/2 teaspoon.
- Onion chopped-1 small.
- Green chili – 2 in number.
- Fresh Ginger grated – 1 teaspoon.
- Turmeric powder -1/4 teaspoon.
- Coriander powder -1/2 teaspoon.
- Garam masala – a pinch of ( optional).
- Salt- according to taste
Method: How to make Carrot Beetroot Sabzi :
- First of all heat the Pan and add oil. when oil is hot enough then add cumin seeds and allow it to splutter.
- Now add garlic, onion, and grated ginger. Cook till raw aroma goes or onion gets translucent.
- Add all spices turmeric, coriander powder, and garam masala
- Roast for a couple of seconds and add finely chopped Carrot and Beetroot.
- After that add salt and cover the lid, stir occasionally.
- We should allow carrot beetroot to cook till it gets soft or cook it on a medium flame till it’s done.
- Finally, your Carrot Beetroot Sabzi has become ready to serve.
Have Questions About This Recipe? Comment Below And I’ll Answer Them!
I am always checking my blog for new comments
So If you have any query please feel free to comment and I will pop back on and answer them as soon as possible!
Comment below now!